Strategy, Business Planning, Innovation, and Execution
Business Simulators are used daily by large, medium and small sized companies to train and educate their workforce in multiple business areas including: Leadership, Portfolio Management, Business and Strategic Planning, Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
Simulation-based Learning experiences have been used for
decades by the leading-edge world corporations, including
L'Oreal, Boeing, J&J, PepsiCo, and GE, to address and to
answer three questions:
- How to Learn by Doing before actually doing it?
- How to gain real experience without taking real life risks?
- How to learn about the future before getting there?
Business based simulations are the most advanced learning methods because:
- They are focused and integral, thus allowing executives and managers to test New Concepts and Best Practices without financial or business risk to an organization.
- Compared to traditional learning courses, simulation-based programs put the participants in the middle of the action and challenge participants via "real-life" situations and decisions.
- They deal with a complex, uncertain, and independent business landscape where soft and hard variables interacted decisions have short and long-term impacts. These impacts have an effect at both an operational and strategic level. It is impossible for people to experiment and to deal with such complexity in a non-simulated work environment.
One of the main goals and results of these programs is the development of an integrated vision and the ability to optimize the objectives of key stakeholders (HR, investors, shareholders, customers, suppliers and the public) through the achievement of key business objectives (profitability, risk, growth, and sustainability).
All of our simulations can be customized to meet our clients' needs
or we can utilize off-the-shelf "generic" simulations, depending on
the client's needs and preference. Each of these have advantages
and disadvantages that we can explain when designing or developing
a program. Our simulations have been adapted for Citibank, Axa Insurance, Kimberly Clark, Peugeot, Carrefour, McDonald's and Hyatt.
Our partner, Business Skills, is one of
the top five business simulator-development
and delivery companies in the world and
their simulations have been used to train
more than 30,000 executives in more than
15 countries with Fortune 500 companies
We can deliver these programs globally from 1 to 3 (or more) days in multiple formats including:
- Face-to-face sessions
- Fully online
If you would like to learn more about our Business Simulations design, development, and delivery, please contact us at 1(617) 391-0347 or e-mail us at BusinessSimulations@bluesailconsulting.com or fill out our "Contact Us" Page to find out how we can help you in your overall business efforts.